Monday, December 29, 2008

what I need to do, and what I am going to do

what I need to do is finish posting about Sunday. i should probably put in a load of laundry, and maybe write some more post cards.

what i am going to do is briefly recap today and go to bed.

to start the morning, i forgot my nametag. that meant I had to come back down the mountain and run back up it which put me about 5 minutes late to class. (not really a problem because my CA was there, mostly just hugely annoying because it is cold and running up a mountain twice in half an hour makes me tired.)

at the end of lunch it started snowing. not alot, just small wet flakes. it snowed for about an hour. I was worse than any of the kids. i think it has been 3(?) years since i have seen snow. sometimes I would stop the lesson and be like 'ok, now we are going to go to the window and look at the snow!' it didn't really stick. just for a very little while. then it melted in and has in some places made slippery ice patches.

my classes are doing a song for their final program.


i think it will be fun.

after school some friends and I went to Emart. (Read previous post.)

I came home, showered and ate. now i should be writing about sunday, but I am going to watch a tv show online and go to bed. i am wiped.

No comments: