Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Short update

Today was largely uneventful. Woke up at 6am and could not get back to sleep so I posted the second half of Sunday to the blog. Went to school. School was fine but tiring. T, Th, Sat classes are just a little tougher. They are a little younger, speak a little less english, are a little less prepared and just make you work a little harder. They are still very cute though.

Last night we went to Emart and I bought a pillow. I was looking for something cheap, small and comfortable. Now don't be jealous, but this is what I found for just over 4,000 won: (the little gold one, not the pink one.)

The pink one was they one they gave us, but it is like a rock and oddly shaped for sleeping.

When I was in Seoul on Sunday I bought this book at a bookstore. It looks like a fairly good book, but I think I would learn any language faster in a classroom.


Lastly, two pictures from today's lunch.


See, they are cute, but so full of mischief!

No comments: