Monday, February 6, 2012

Many little things and pictures (mostly craftsy stuff)

Right now I feel like my life is made up of many little things that I enjoy - none are life changing or magnificent but they reflect who I am and I am liking myself more and more as I get to know me.

About 2 out of 3 Sundays my friend Sushil and I go to church together. Sometimes we go to UCity (where he usually goes) and sometimes we go to Warehouse 242 (where I have attended for the past 8 years.) It is nice to go to church with someone. Afterwards we usually go get lunch and this past week we went to Pinky's which is my favorite spot on my side of town and I had this:
Yummy Margarita. This was a small thing that made me happy - kind of like feeding the swans a few sundays ago did.


























I have been painting a little bit again lately which is nice and therapeutic. Last week I finished this one:
Faith.

Friday I did this one:
Tree




























And yesterday and today I worked on this:
In Progress Which became:






























Holy Ground which I need to take a better picture of since the glare is so bad, but the canvas was still wet...



























I have also been crocheting. Here are three of my latest projects:




























baby hat (which I am going to send to a friend in Austin who is expecting her first little boy.) and
Sushil's hat.

And this is me tonight... in my big fleece, enjoying quiet time at my house.
lazy me.

No comments: