Monday, January 23, 2012

A few of my favorite things



The salt and pepper pigs were given to me by my friend Liz last Christmas. The candle holder on the right I picked up in Thailand in 2001. The pineapple ornament was a house warming gift from my friend Jess in 2009.




These are my 2 favorite coffee mugs. The brown one is hand made and I picked it up at the farmer's market in 2011 for $5. The tigger mug my parents brought back from Disney World for me several years ago. It is extra big so it holds the right amount of coffee!



These are two of my favorite coasters. I bought them from the Z Gallery at Northlake 2 years ago for $1.20 or something a piece.



This is my dining room during the great carpet-pulling this past week. I pulled up the carpet in the dining room, living room and hallway to reveal these beautiful wood floors.

No comments: